I’m taking bookings for gardens, particularly in the Dandenong Ranges region, but any area in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne is fine. A keen gardener myself, I would delight in photographing your garden and producing images you can keep in print format or digital. Why not have a photo book of your garden? Here are some reasons why a garden might be photographed:
- You’re moving and want to take the memories with you
- A loved one has passed on and you want to keep something of their life with you
- You want to send the photos to someone interstate or overseas
- A gift for an elderly person no longer able to work in their own garden
- If you manage a B&B you might want books to give to guests to take away with them
- There could be any number of reasons.
Contact me today to discuss what you would like.