This blog has been given a new look and a new domain and it’s nice that it’s been recognised. Thanks to Cate at http://cateartios.blogspot.com/. Please make sure you drop by her site. I don’t usually do posts at this blog like this one but have made an exception and I invite you to visit their blogs too.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
- I’m an obsessive photographer who mainly takes nature and landscape photos. I was reading last night in a devotional that Jesus was obsessed and passionate about his mission in life. I feel obsessed and passionate about photography. I wonder if that is one of my missions in life? I certainly hope my photography blesses you, my readers.
- I’m also a writer and have published books, write several blogs and have had articles published in magazines worldwide. I’ve been writing since I was a child, just like Cate who awarded me 🙂
- I am the wife of Graham and mother to 4 beautiful adult daughters.
- I am a grandmother to the gorgeous Oliver, almost 2 years old.
- I am a business owner and have been running “A Clayton’s Secretary” for 17.5 years.
- I am a chocholic (just like Cate) and rarely go a day without eating any.
- I have been a Christian for most of my life and thank God for the wonderful family and husband He’s given me.
Now for the 15 blogs. That’s much harder because I’m not always out there discovering ‘new blogs’. But I do follow quite a few photography blogs.
- I do have to mention Footprints although I know Cate has mentioned them too. In fact that’s how I know Cate – we’re both connected through Footprints.
- Dan Bailey Photoblog. He always has some great stories about his photo expeditions.
- Spiritual Woman by Patrice Fagnant MacArthur. Patrice writes about women’s spirituality.
- A Little Lowder by Kristine Lowder. Kristine is an avid reader and writes reviews about books that have caught her interest.
- Think On It Devotions. Elizabeth Marks writes a series of devotions at the InnerFulfilment blog.
- Simply Bloom. Joy McMillan also writes for InnerFulfilment and shares recipes and her thoughts at her blog.
- Everyday Sisters. A variety of things, including recipes. Written by Karen, Nanci, Ellen and Susan.
- Money Saving Mom. I found this via a link on a blog above. Written by Crystal Paine it seems this blog has quite a following and is well established. Has some good tips there.
- Renlok provides a lot of imagery at their travel blog.
- Sense of Sight. Great looking photoblog which I’ve just discovered.
- Equus. Written by my daughter Christine, she shares on the working life in the horse industry and reviews many books written about horses. Also includes links to sites she’s found about horses.
- Morning Cuppa. Just came across this one. A new follower at Twitter who has some similar interests to me.
- Dave Wilson Photography. I always enjoy looking at what other photographers do and what might catch their photographer’s eye.
- Explorer Views. Another nice photoblog. I figured since you follow mine you might like to see others.
- Problogger. If you blog you’ll be familiar with Darren Rowse’s blog which gives you lots of hints and tips about blogging. Darren lives in Victoria, Australia as I do and is one of the most successful bloggers I know of.